Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Ultra Potent-C is a high strength vitamin C powder containing well researched antioxidant vitamins C and E. Betacarotene and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C - Vitamin C Powder
Ultra Potent-C® is a high strength vitamin C powder containing well researched antioxidant vitamins C and E. Betacarotene and rutin provide additional antioxidant and nutritional support.
Each Dose (4g) contains:
- Ascorbic acid 1.8g
- Sodium ascorbate 529mg equiv. ascorbic acid 470mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 218mg equiv. ascorbic acid 180mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 2.45g
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 83mg equiv. vitamin E 100IU
- Rutin 78mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Betacarotene (natural) 1.5mg
* A blend of three mineral ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
* Sweetened with stevia and natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
* Vitamin C has been clinically proven to reduce the severity and duration of colds and mild upper respiratory infections.
* As well as its roles in healthy immune responses and iron metabolism, vitamin C is involved in the biosynthesis of connective tissue, minor wound healing, healthy skin maintenance and hormone and neurotransmitter synthesis.
* Requirements for vitamin C may be increased during stress as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
Adults: Mix 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into a glass (250mL) of water or juice. Consume once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.