Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
AntiOx Excel features a scientifically formulated blend of nutrients and herbal extracts to provide maximum protection against free radical induced damage. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals AntiOx Excel
AntiOx Excel provides a comprehensive antioxidant and free radical scavenging formula to support and maintain general wellbeing, cellular health, liver function, and detoxification and inflammatory processes.
This time-honoured product has been upgraded to include the clinically trialled Setria® reduced glutathione, as well as cofactors involved in glutathione synthesis (vitamin B3 and alpha-lipoic acid) and the EVNolMax™ complex of the eight isomers of vitamin E.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Fallopia japonica (giant knotweed) root||22.5g|
equiv. to resveratrol (trans-resveratrol)
|Vitis vinifera (grape) seed||7.25g|
equiv. to procyanidins
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||1.3g|
equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Lycopersicon esculentum (tomato)||2.92g|
equiv. to lycopene
|Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit||100mg|
|Dunaliella salina cell||25mg|
equiv. to carotenoids calculated as betacarotene
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||50mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||20mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||125.5mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C)||45mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||30mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||153mg|
|Tocotrienols complex (palm) - EVNolMax™||20mg|
equiv. alpha tocotrienol
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||100mcg
- Potent antioxidant formulated to minimise oxidative stress and reduce free radical-induced cellular damage and LDL oxidation.
- Contains nutrients required for glutathione and antioxidant regeneration.
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Helps support the regeneration of liver cells.
- Supports detoxification processes of the liver.
- Maintains healthy capillaries.
- Helps reduce markers of inflammation.
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione.
- With EVNolMax™ vitamin E complex providing the full spectrum of eight naturally occurring isomers of vitamin E as found in nature (tocopherols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta, and tocotrienols – alpha, beta, gamma and delta).
- Provides rich sources of antioxidants including resveratrol, proanthocyanidins, lycopene, flavanolignans and carotenoids.
- Potent formula allows for convenient one-a-day dosing.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Suitable for adults only.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING - When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic at high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.