BioCeuticals ArmaForce For Juniors
BioCeuticals ArmaForce For Juniors is a great tasting, naturally flavoured formula, with standardised echinacea for immune system support.
ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder made with natural fruit flavours. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Standardised echinacea and black elder, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM), aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is naturally sweetened and contains natural fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over and adults.
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 5g dose contains:
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
- Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1.5g
- equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid 1.5mg
- Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit 500mg
- equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride 600mcg
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower 2g
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 400mg
- Quercetin dihydrate 200mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Retinol acetate 150mgRE*
- equiv. vitamin A 500IU
*RE = retinol equivalents.