ArmaForce For Juniors (ImmunoFactors)
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce For Juniors (ImmunoFactors)
ArmaForce For Juniors is a great tasting, naturally flavoured formula, with standardised echinacea for immune system support.
ArmaForce For Juniors combines herbal extracts and nutrients in a delicious powder made with natural fruit flavours. Easy, flexible dosing, provides immune support for all ages from two and up.
- Standardised echinacea and black elder, traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM), aid in the symptomatic relief of common colds, nasal congestion and sinusitis.
- Vitamins A and C and zinc provide nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- Helps to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold.
- Great tasting formula that is naturally sweetened and contains natural fruit flavours.
- Convenient oral powder for flexible dosing for children aged two and over and adults.
Children 2-3 years: Mix 2.5g (1/2 scoop) into 100mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 4 years and older: Mix 5g (1 scoop) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Adults: Mix 10g (2 scoops) into 100mL-200mL water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each 5g dose contains:
Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:
- Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 1.5g
- equiv. to equiv. cichoric acid 1.5mg
- Sambucus nigra (black elder) fruit 500mg
- equiv. to anthocyanidins calculated as cyanidin chloride 600mcg
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Sambucus nigra (black elder) flower 2g
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 400mg
- Quercetin dihydrate 200mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
- Retinol acetate 150mgRE*
- equiv. vitamin A 500IU
*RE = retinol equivalents.