Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: MultiVitamins / B Complex
This potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for optimal nutrition. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Multi Essentials
BioCeuticals Multi Essentials
This potent daily multivitamin and mineral supplement establishes a foundation for optimal nutrition. Formulated to provide a comprehensive range of nutrients including a high ratio of B vitamins, antioxidants and a broad mineral base including Chromium, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium and Boron.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Betacarotene (as Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 100mg) 4mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
- d-alpha Tocopheryl succinate (equiv. vitamin E 100IU) 82.64mg Tocopherols concentrate-mixed (low alpha type) 14.7mg
- Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 1250IU) 375µgRE*
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 50mg
- Nicotinamide 200mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Calcium pantothenate (equiv. pantothenic acid [vitamin B5] 91.6mg) 100mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. pyridoine [vitamin B6] 41mg) 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400µg
- Folic acid 400µg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D3 100IU) 2.5µg
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)30µg
- Boron (as borax) 1mg
- Calcium (as citrate) 50mg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 50µg
- Copper (as gluconate) 200µg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 25mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Molybdenum (as trioxide) 75µg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 26µg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 50mg
- Biotin 100µg
- Choline bitartrate 50mg
- Inositol 50mg
*RE = retinol equivalents.
* Beneficial when nutritional needs are not being met by the diet alone or when dietary demands are high.
* Assists in the maintenance and improvement of general wellbeing.
* Features a break-bar for those who have trouble swallowing larger tablets.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.