BioCeuticals Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is an amino acid that supports energy levels, maintains energy production, supports physical endurance, and aids in post-exercise recovery. It helps support heart health and maintains healthy cholesterol.
- Supports energy levels and energy production.
- Maintains physical endurance.
- Aids in post-exercise recovery.
- Helps improve muscle recovery time in healthy males.
- Helps support heart health and healthy cholesterol.
- An antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Reduces mental fatigue in individuals over 65 years.
- Supports cognitive function in individuals over 65 years.
- Maintains memory recall in elderly individuals.
- Supports brain function.
- Supports nervous system function.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Supports healthy sexual function and reproductive system health in males.
- Supports sperm health and sperm motility.
Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each capsule contains:
|Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (acetyl-L-carnitine)||500mg|