Fusion Curcumin Advanced
Fusion Curcumin Advanced is a potent anti-inflammatory formula.
Curcumin (the active ingredient in Fusion Curcumin Advanced) is a substance that may account for many of turmeric’s benefits.
Curcumin is quite hard for the body to absorb without consuming quite a large volume of turmeric powder. Fusion Curcumin Advanced has gotten around this by using a concentrated amount of curcumin combined with other nutrients that enhance the curcumin absorption such as:
- Piperine from Black Pepper
- Gingerols from Ginger
Please scroll down to view the full list of ingredients in Fusion Curcumin Advanced.
Fusion Curcumin Advanced - Features and Benefits
- Highly bioavailable synergistic formula, providing broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Helps relieve inflammatory pain and protect tissues from the damage that inflammation may cause
- Suitable for use in a wide range of acute and chronic inflammatory conditions, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries, RSI, muscle sprains, bruises, menstrual pain and medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Also supports immune health, brain health, and liver and gall bladder function, and helps healthy people maintain cholesterol and blood sugar within the healthy range
- Combines Curcumin with standardised extracts of Boswellia and Ginger for enhanced therapeutic effects
- Bioavailability of Curcumin is enhanced by Piperine from Black Pepper (which increases curcumin bioavailability by up to 20 times) and Gingerols from Ginger
- Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to promote healing by resolving stagnation of the Qi and Blood, which in turn may relieve pain, tissue congestion and swelling
Fusion Curcumin Advanced - How it works
Regardless of where it occurs in the body, inflammation is typically characterised by symptoms of pain, swelling, heat, stiffness and reddening of the affected part. These symptoms are caused by the presence of compounds called inflammatory mediators, which may also cause damage to the injured or inflamed tissue.
Curcumin exerts powerful inhibitory actions on many inflammatory mediators and may have therapeutic benefits in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sports injuries and many other conditions associated with pain and inflammation.
However, under normal circumstances Curcumin is not readily absorbed and utilised by the body.
To overcome these issues, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ combines Curcumin with Piperine, which is derived from Black Pepper and enhances the bioavailability of Curcumin by up to 20 times.
Ginger further enhances the uptake of the other herbs in this formula thanks to its content of Gingerols, and provides additional pain relief and anti-inflammatory activity, as does the Ayurvedic herb Boswellia.
From the perspective of TCM, Fusion® Curcumin Advanced™ is a warming formula that works by invigorating the Qi, enhancing Blood circulation and opening the body’s energetic channels. This promotes healing and disperses the stagnation that often characterises inflammatory conditions.
Fusion Curcumin Advanced - Ingredients:
Each capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) rhizome
||200mg from Curcuma longa (Turmeric) 13g
|standardised to curcuminoids
||190mg (bioavailability up to 20x regular curcuminoids 3.8g)
|Boswellia serrata (Boswellin Forte®) gum oleoresin
|standardised to beta-boswellic acids
||150mg incl. 3-O-Acetyl-11-Keto beta-boswellic Acid (AKBBA) 50mg
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome
|Piper nigrum (Bioperine® Black Pepper) fruit
|standardised to piperine
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts or dairy products.
Directions for use
- Recommended Dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.