Fusion Pain Relief Gel
Non-greasy, easy to apply - Fusion Pain Relief Gel for muscles and joints. With magnesium, white turmeric, arnica and menthol.
- Non-greasy, easy to apply gel
- With methyl salicylate from wintergreen oil
- Plus magnesium chloride
Key Benefits of Fusion Pain Relief Gel:
- Fusion Pain Relief Gel contains white turmeric, traditionally used to relieve the pain of soft tissue trauma in Chinese medicine
- With arnica, traditionally used to help decrease mild muscle and joint inflammation and relieve symptoms of muscle sprain (such as muscle pain) in Western herbal medicine
- Fusion Pain Relief Gel contains menthol (from peppermint oil) to relieve inflammation and decrease mild joint and muscle pain
Each gram contains:
Arnica (Arnica montana) flower 2mg, dry equiv. 20mg; white turmeric (Curcuma zedoaria) rhizome 5mg, dry equiv. 50mg. Plus: Wintergreen oil 55.56mg, equiv. to methyl salicylate 50 mg; menthol (from peppermint oil) 25mg; magnesium (as magnesium chloride hexahydrate) 8.37mg
Made in Australia. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. NO ADDED artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Directions for Use:
Adults: Massage a thin layer to affected area(s) up to four times a day.
Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
Cautions / Contraindications
- For external use only.
- Contains methyl salicylate and ethanol 20% (w/w).
- Do not use this product if pregnant, likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding or in children 6 years of age or less.
- If you have sensitive skin, test this product on a small area of skin before applying to a large area.
- If irritation develops, stop use. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Application to skin may increase sensitivity to sun, avoid prolonged sun exposure.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
OUT OF STOCK
35% to 40% OFF RRP