xFusion Weight Burn
With green coffee and green tea to support healthy weight loss when taken with regular exercise and a balanced diet
Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. To be used along side a healty energy-controlled diet and exercise.
Fusion Weight Burn contains a high-potency of Green Coffee and Green Tea to support your diet and exercise program and help you burn fat and lose weight.
Features and benefits
- High-potency formula containing Green Coffee extract standardised for its content of chlorogenic acids (CGA) and Green Tea, standardised for its content of catechins
- Supports healthy weight loss*
- Suitable for overweight people and those who’ve lost weight and want to avoid regaining it*
- May also help healthy people maintain normal blood pressure, cholesterol and blood lipid levels
How it works
Fusion® Weight Burn supports healthy weight loss* by helping to generate heat in the body (thermogenesis) and consequently helping to increase the number of calories burned for fuel (energy expenditure). When taken at the recommended dose (1 tablet, three times daily after meals), Fusion® Weight Burn provides 702mg catechins from Green Tea, which may assist thermogenesis, so may be beneficial for people looking to lose weight or prevent weight regain*.
The recommended daily dose of Fusion® Weight Burn also contains 801mg per day of chlorogenic acids (CGA) from Green Coffee. In a 12-week clinical study published in the Journal of International Medical Research, overweight people who took similar doses of CGA to those found in Fusion® Weight Burn lost an average of three times as much weight as the study participants who took a placebo supplement1.
The catechins in Green Tea and CGA in Green Coffee Bean are potent antioxidants that may support cardiovascular health by scavenging free radicals. Green Tea catechins help reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and help healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol and lipid levels, while CGA from Green Coffee may help healthy people maintain healthy blood pressure.
* When taken in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
1) Reference: Thom E. The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and it’s effect on the body mass when used long term in overweight and obese people. Journal of International Medical Research. 2007; 35: 900-908.Financial sponsor: ETC Research and Development (Norway).
Directions for use
- Take 1 tablet three times daily, after a meal.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. Each tablet contains less than 14mg caffeine per tablet. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each tablet contains extracts equiv. to dry:
Coffea canephora (Green coffee) fruit 28.1g (28,125mg)
from Thermolean™ (47.5% chlorogenic acids) 562.5mg
stand. to total chlorogenic acids 267mg
includ. 5-caffeoylquinic acid 70mg
Contains caffeine 11mg
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) leaf 9.3g (9375mg)
equiv. to total catechins 234mg and epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) 125mg
Contains caffeine 3mg
Contains 14mg caffeine per tablet
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
OUT OF STOCK
35% to 40% OFF RRP
OUT OF STOCK
OUT OF STOCK