Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide (excludes some locations)
Also found in: Pea Protein, Vegan Protein
If you’re looking for a protein supplement to help your body function at its best, you can rely on Vital Plant Protein Powder. It contains over 18 amino acids, matching the profile of whey proteins which is unique for a vegetable protein. Read more
Vital Protein 1kg - Vanilla - Pea Protein
Naturally Occurring Pea Protein Isolate
If you’re looking for a protein supplement to help your body function at its best, you can rely on Vital Plant Protein Powder.
- It contains over 18 amino acids, matching the profile of whey proteins which is unique for a vegetable protein.
- The protein is extracted from the highest quality European golden peas.
- This complete protein digests easily without causing bloating.
- Vital Protein vegan protein powder comes in three delicious flavours and an unflavoured option - Click Here to view all flavours
A balanced source of protein provides the basic building blocks of many functions in the body. Protein is essential for healthy muscles, blood and organs, and our body needs it to create essential fatty acids, enzymes and hormones. Amino acids are used by the body for enzyme and hormone production, muscle repair & building, liver detoxification and immune cell production. Deficiencies in amino acids are linked to unstable blood sugar levels, low mood, water retention and fat storage.
Our busy lives can make getting a balanced diet and adequate nutrition a challenge. Without all the nutrients we need, our energy levels diminish, mental acuity dips and we become vulnerable to illness and infection. One nutrient that is crucial to keeping the body strong is protein.
Here’s why Vital Plant Protein Powder is the best choice for optimum health:
- It’s a plant based, dairy free and lactose free protein powder, which means it is perfect for vegans.
- It’s easily digestible thanks to it being a plant based protein source
- It helps the body to retain calcium and magnesium to protect your bones and muscles
- With a pH of 7.8, it will help balance your body’s blood pH
- It helps prevent the build-up of lactic acid, so it speeds up post-exercise recovery
- It helps to control blood sugar levels, keeping cravings at bay
- It is a great snack replacement containing less than 1% natural sugar and less than 100 calories per serve.
- It contains no artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vital Plant Protein is the smart choice to achieve optimum nutrition, help support weight management and assist in exercise recovery.
Vital Protein is an ideal nutritional companion to Vital Greens :: Australia's Best Selling Superfood.
100% Pea Protein Isolate, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Thaumatin & Monk Fruit
SERVINGS PER PACKAGE: 20
SERVING SIZE: 25G
|Average Quantity Per Serving||Average Quantity Per 100g|
*NOT COMPLETE SOURCE OF NUTRITION OR MEAL REPLACEMENT*