Qiara Probiotic | Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains the patented probiotic strain Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716, originally isolated from breast milk, which may help:
- maintain a healthy microflora, important for you and your baby before, during and after pregnancy
- restore balance of good bacteria in breast milk that may have been disrupted by antibiotics, or other external factors
- relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis
- reduce the recurrence of mastitis
Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding from preconception, your last trimester, or throughout your entire pregnancy and breastfeeding.
(If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.)
Breast Pain & Mastitis
Clinical Research conducted using the single probiotic strain in Qiara, shows that it may:
- Reduce discomfort associated with breast pain and mastitis
- Reduce the recurrence of mastitis
Qiara achieves this by aggressively targeting and outcompeting the pathogenic bacteria in breast milk that may be causing the pain and infection. It also helps to restore and maintain a healthy balance of protective flora in the breast milk microbiome to help prevent recurrence.
Simply take Qiara at the first signs of breast pain or mastitis.
Add contents of one sachet to a glass of water or milk, stir and consume immediately. Recommended therapeutic dose to boost flora levels and prevent infection is one sachet per day.
If you have breast pain, acute mastitis or are taking antibiotics, up to two sachets per day can be taken. Take Qiara 2-3 hours away from your antibiotic dosage.
Qiara can be taken from pre-conception, and throughout the entire pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE
The Qiara Guarantee
Isolated from breastmilk
Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716 is a probiotic isolated from breast milk which:
- has a history of safe prolonged intake by newborns and infants;
- is uniquely adapted to reside both in the human digestive tract and in human breast milk and to interact with the human baby;
- has been clinically shown to pass into breast milk when taken orally by the mother;
So it's safe for both mother and baby and may play a critical role in preventing local infection in breast tissue and establishing a healthy microbiome in the infant.
The difference between promises and results is research. It is important to select the right probiotic strain researched for and suited to your needs.
Many probiotic companies provide broad spectrum probiotics containing multiple strains in a single dose. However, clinical trials for probiotics are usually conducted with a single strain rather than with multiple strains, and it is unclear how multiple strains in a single dose may interact with or inhibit each other.
That is why Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains 3 billion microorganisms of Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716, the same dosage of exactly the same single strain used in clinical trials.
Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding AUSTL 269433:
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not require refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Is guaranteed to contain a minimum of 3 billion live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until the expiry date.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
- Recommended dosage 1 sachet per day. If prescribed oral antibiotics or if IV antibiotics have been administered, take 2 sachets per day for one week after the antibiotic course is completed, then return to one sachet daily. Take probiotic 2-3 hours before or after antibiotic dose.
- Recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. May be taken pre-conception and post-breastfeeding.