NaturoBest PreConception Multi for Women
A baby's nutritional requirements commence prior to conception. During pregnancy, a woman's nutritional requirements increase dramatically, so preparation is vital.
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Women is a premium multivitamin, multimineral and antioxidant. Designed to help enhance preconception health and prepare the body for pregnancy.
- Provides only active forms of vitamins B2, B6, B12 and folate and is free from copper. This is an ultra-low excipient formula.
- Contains 24mg of elemental iron as Ferrochel® in a daily dose, highly bioavailable iron bisglycinate.
- Australia's first preconception multi with Quatrefolic®, the 4th generation folate and folinic acid.
Take for at least 3 months prior to conception for best results. Continue with NaturoBest Prenatal Trimester One once pregnant.
Take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, take for 3-4 months prior to conception.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)||10mg|
|Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh (Lutemax®)||40mg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||13.16mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||50mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||902mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, active folate||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||94.72mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||85mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate||88.8mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||250mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE||55.86mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||20mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||14mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||74.76mg|
Other ingredients: calcium hydrogen phosphate, medium chain triglycerides in a pullulan capsule.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website here as product descriptions and directions can change.