NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Men is a premium multivitamin, multimineral, and antioxidant clinically formulated for men. Specially designed to support sperm motility and testosterone levels, this formula supports a healthy conception as well as general health and wellbeing. Read more
NaturoBest PreConception Multi for Men
Just as important as what is in the formula, is what isn't. NaturoBest have recently reformulated their preconception vitamins to be the cleanest preconception vitamins in the world with only two added excipients, calcium hydrogen phosphate and medium chain triglycerides in a pullulan capsule.
This ensures NaturoBest products are suitable for most people, in particular, those with pine allergies (commonly found in asthmatics) who may react to microcrystalline cellulose and Vcaps.
NaturoBest Preconception Multi for Men is a premium multivitamin, multimineral, and antioxidant clinically formulated for men.
Specially designed to support sperm motility and testosterone levels, this formula supports a healthy conception as well as general health and wellbeing.
When men are researching the best vitamins for men’s fertility, they often contain the key nutrients found in these preconception vitamins for men. These daily multivitamins contain key nutrients to enhance your sperm health, including vitamins B12, C, and E, plus the antioxidants lycopene and CoQ10.
- Support healthy reproductive hormones.
- Support sperm health and a healthy conception.
- Provides 1000mcg of vitamin B12 which supports energy levels due to inadequate intake.
- Contains key nutrients to enhance sperm health including 1000mcg of natural vitamin B12, 200mg of vitamin C as magnesium ascorbate, 100mg of CoQ10 and 6mg of lycopene in a daily dose.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|equivalent vitamin A (retinol equivalents)||702mcg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate||13.16mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||10mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6)||10mg|
|equivalent folinic acid, activated folate||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12)||1000mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||224.16mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu)||25mcg|
|Natural d-mixed tocotrienols (EVNolMax™)||33.34mg|
|equiv. pure tocotrienols/tocopherol complex (vitamin E)||10mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate||250mg|
|Total elemental magnesium per daily dose||63.88mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||155.54mg|
|Lycopersicon esculentum extract from 1.5 grams minimum dry fruit||30mg|
|equivalent standardised lycopene||6mg|
|Collodial anhydrous silica||10mg|
Other ingredients: calcium hydrogen phosphate, medium chain triglycerides in a pullulan capsule.
Take two capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For the best results, begin taking these preconception vitamins at least 3 months before you plan to conceive, allowing time to enhance the health of your sperm. Your partner should also be taking an appropriate preconception multivitamin during this time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Store below 30 degrees celsius in a cool, dry place.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
For the most up to date information on this product, please visit the brand / manufacturer website here as product descriptions and directions can change.