NaturoBest Lactation Support
NaturoBest's Lactation Support provides herbs used in Western herbal medicine to boost breast milk supply and support the nervous system in breastfeeding mothers.
Breastfeeding is such a special bonding experience that you will share with your little one. But it isn't always an easy journey for some mama's. Issues with breast milk supply can be frustrating for both you and your bub.
The ingredients in NaturoBest's Lactation Support are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Improve breast milk production
- Support breastfeeding
- Supports the nervous system in breastfeeding mother
NaturoBest's Lactation Support is vegan-friendly, free from animal products, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, gluten, lactose, msg, nuts, soy, oats and other grain derived ingredients, peanuts, sulphites, sucralose, wheat, yeast, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide and other artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Daily Dose of 2 Capsules Contains:
|Galega officinalis (Goats’s rue) extract||125mg|
|equiv. herb dry||2.5g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) extract||12mg|
|equiv. seed dry||1.5g|
|Urtica dioca (Nettle leaf) extract||250mg|
|equiv. leaf dry||2.5g|
|Verbena officinalis (Vervain) extract||133.34mg|
|equiv. herb dry||2g|
Other ingredients: calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, ascorbyl palmitate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica and maltodextrin.
- If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.
- Caution is advised for hypoglycaemic or diabetic women.
- Herbs in this formula may lower blood glucose levels.
- Consult your health professional before use.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius in a cool, dry place.
- Use only if cap seal is unbroken.