Berringa Manuka Honey MGO900 - Ultra High Strength Manuka
- A Very Potent Antibacterial Honey - This is the highest MGO grade that is normally commercially available
- High Level of Bioactivity
- High Potency Natural Enzymes
- Tested & Certified to contain a minimum of MGO 900 Activity Rating
MGO 900+ is a very high grade antibacterial manuka honey and is a very strong and potent antibacterial honey that has a high level of bioactivity. Ideal for a wide variety of uses to enhance wellbeing and general health.
Suitable for topical and internal use.
FROM AUSTRALIA'S EASTERN SEABOARD COASTAL FRINGE
Berringa Manuka Honey is 100% Australian.
The wild and often harsh environmental conditions on Australia’s eastern seaboard coastal fringe are ideal for producing higher potency Manuka MGO levels.
Scientists believe this is governed by the latitude, which favours the heat and humidity of Australia’s environment.
Antibacterial 'SUPER MANUKA' honey from the Leptospermum polygalifolium bush, a plant unique to Australia.
- Berringa Super Manuka Honey contains antioxidants and is fat free, cholesterol free and sodium free.
- Rated according to Methyglyoxal activity.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
What is Super Manuka Honey?
Bioactive antibacterial 'super manuka' honey is made by bees that gather nectar from the flower of Leptospermum polygalifolium. Its antibacterial properties are due to its methylglyoxal content. Berringa Honey uses MGO (methylglyoxal) readings to classify its products.
Berringa Bioactive Antibacterial Honey - Maintaining the Highest Industry Standards
Berringa Honey is a bioactive honey containing anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
- Berringa only use NATA laboratories for all testing and research. NATA accredited laboratories are globally accepted and recognised for their independent assurance of technical competence through best practice.
All Berringa products are unadulterated pure leptospermum polygalifolium honey. Contains natural sugars. No artificial additives, colours, fragrances or preservatives.
Berringa Bioactive Antibacterial Honey - Our Product Source and Production Methods
Leptospermum polygalifolium grows in a variety of coastal habitats along the north coast of New South Wales, and Southern Queensland in Australia.
The leptospermum polygalifolium bush commences flowering in early spring, and usually flowers throughout October. The bush flowers later than most heaths and tee trees, ensuring that the bees harvest nearly all their honey from this particular species.
The harvest usually starts around mid-November, when the honey is extracted from the hives. The honey is a jelly like substance, making extraction more difficult, but producing a high quality manuka honey with low moisture content.