Fusion Magnesium Advanced Tablets - Magnesium Tablets
Supports healthy muscle, nervous system, cardiovascular function, and energy production, and helps maintain exercise performance.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Fusion Organic Magnesium Advanced Tablets
Supports healthy muscle, nervous system, cardiovascular function, and energy production, and helps maintain exercise performance.
Features and benefits
- Combines four highly bio-available organic forms of magnesium for enhanced absorption and utilisation without upsetting the stomach
- Supports cellular energy production
- Supports healthy muscle function and helps relieve or prevent many forms of muscle pain and tension, including spasmodic pain, twitching, exercise-induced cramps and night cramps. May also help to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia and restless legs
- Supports exercise performance by promoting stamina, reducing fatigue, maintaining electrolyte balance and aiding muscle recovery after exercise
- Relieves period pain (dysmenorrhoea) and symptoms of premenstrual syndrome such as fluid retention and mood swings
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines, including those associated with the menstrual cycle
- Regulates the nervous system, and may be beneficial during times of stress, nervous tension, irritability and mild anxiety, and to enhance restful sleep
- Supports many aspects of cardiovascular and metabolic health and may assist healthy people in the normal regulation of cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure.
- Regulates calcium transport in the body and enhances bone health
Fusion Organic Magnesium Advanced - How it works
Magnesium is involved in a vast number of physiological functions throughout the body and is essential for the functioning of many organs and tissues, but many Australians don’t obtain adequate amounts of it from their diets.
For example, research indicates that the diets of more than half of all Australian adolescents don’t provide the quantities of magnesium they require1, and research from the Australian Bureau of Statistics has found that only around one in four older Australians consumes enough magnesium in their diets2.
Taking a magnesium supplement is a convenient way to top up the magnesium you consume in your daily diet, but for optimal absorption, it’s important to choose a supplement that’s highly bioavailable.
Fusion Magnesium Advanced combines four forms of organic magnesium for superior absorption and bioavailability while minimising digestive upset, compared to inorganic magnesium salts. For example, the magnesium glycinate used in Magnesium Advanced may be absorbed up to eight times more readily than the magnesium oxide found in some other supplements – and since it’s an organic mineral, highly stable and chemically neutral, it doesn’t interact with other essential nutrients or interfere with their absorption.
- Gallagher CM, et al. Micronutrient intakes from food and supplements in Australian adolescents. Nutrients 2014;6:342-54
- McLennan W, Podger A. National nutrition survey: Nutrient intakes and physical measures, Australia, 1995. Canberra: Commonwealth of Australia, 1998. Page 12.
Directions for use
- Take 1-2 tablets once daily.
- Period pain & cramps: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
- Exercise performance: Take 1-2 tablets before and after exercise.
- Sleep & restless legs: Take 2 tablets before bed.
- Child 6-12yrs: Take ½-1 tablet once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium glycinate 491mg (equiv. to magnesium 70mg)
- Magnesium citrate 389mg (equiv. to magnesium 60mg)
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 300mg (equiv. to magnesium 60mg)
- Magnesium aspartate 150mg (equiv. to magnesium 10mg)
- Total magnesium 200mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Magnesium Advanced contains four organic forms of magnesium, including magnesium glycinate supplied by Albion® Laboratories, the world leader and innovator in mineral nutrition.
Reviews - Fusion Magnesium Advanced Tablets - Magnesium Tablets
The best Magnesium I have triedNadya V,
stopped my calves crampingRosemary W,
great product - best mag combination I have used for years. highly recommenddeanna d,
Excellent product, best magnesium on the market. Gets rid of my restless legs & helps me sleep at night.Cara W,
Work GreatMELISSA G,
I cannot live without this product Helps me sleep well no aches and pains recommend to anyonerachel m,
Great productKerry O,
Great product, but I often get bottles that are 119capsJoanne M,