Fusion Probiotic 8 - Fridge-Free Probiotic
Fridge-free probiotic formula
Convenient blend of eight scientifically-supported probiotic strains to support digestion and immune health without requiring refrigeration.
Features and Benefits
- Specially formulated to provide optimal therapeutic benefit without needing refrigeration
- Combines eight strains of ‘friendly’ bacteria, including FloraFIT®, Boulardii and clinically-tested HOWARU® strains.
- Promotes healthy bowel function, including helping to normalise the properties of the bowel movements and their transit time through the intestines
- Also helps relieve flatulence, bloating and digestive discomfort
- Can be taken before and during overseas travel to help reduce the risk of travellers’ diarrhoea and relieve its symptoms
- Helps maintain immune health, and may reduce susceptibility to upper respiratory tract infections
- Supports healthy vaginal and urinary microflora
- Dairy-free formula containing bacterial strains specially selected for their proven ability to remain viable when exposed to stomach acid, bile salts and digestive enzymes
- Suitable for use during and after antibiotic therapy
How it works
The balance of the ‘friendly’ bacteria (collectively referred to as the microflora) that inhabit the bowel, vagina and urinary tract is easily disrupted by factors such as antibiotic use, stress or colonisation by invading microorganisms, often resulting in gastrointestinal problems such as gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea.
The diarrhoea and associated symptoms that many people experience while travelling overseas is an example of this phenomenon, signalling that you’ve been exposed to bacteria or other microorganisms that are not naturally present in your gastrointestinal tract and are consequently making you unwell.
Fusion Probiotic 8 contains a blend of eight probiotic strains that support the health of the gastrointestinal, vaginal and urinary microflora and help prevent colonisation by disease-causing organisms.
It may help to relieve digestive symptoms such as flatulence, bloating, abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea, and can be taken before and during travel to reduce the risk of traveller’s diarrhoea and help relieve its symptoms. It’s also suitable for use during and after antibiotic therapy.
Fusion Probiotic 8 improves the properties and characteristics of the faeces, and helps normalise the time they take to move through the gastrointestinal tract.
Taking Fusion Probiotic 8 also supports healthy immune function and may help to reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections.
Fusion Probiotic 8 is a dairy-free formula that’s been carefully formulated to ensure the bacteria it contains remain viable at room temperature – so you can take it travelling or carry it in your handbag without sacrificing health benefits for the sake of convenience.
Unlike some fridge-free probiotics, Fusion Probiotic 8 contains only clearly identified probiotic strains (including FloraFIT®, Boulardii and clinically-tested HOWARU® strains) with well-documented benefits for human health.
Adults & Children: Take 1 capsule daily.
Travel: Take 2 capsules once daily.
Children under 2 yrs: Take as professionally advised.
For children 2-6 yrs, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with food.
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (Bl-04, HOWARU®) 1 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum (Bl-05, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32, FloraFIT®) 1 billion CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii, BioOptima™) 1 billion CFU
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
35% to 40% OFF RRP