Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Stress Support
Fusion Stress and Anxiety with KSM-66® ashwagandha to reduce symptoms of stress and mild anxiety symptoms. Read more
Fusion Stress & Anxiety
Fusion Stress and Anxiety with KSM-66® ashwagandha to reduce symptoms of stress and mild anxiety symptoms.
Features and benefits of Fusion Health Stress & Anxiety:
Fusion Stress & Anxiety contains KSM-66®, a specialised extract of ashwagandha (also known as withania) to:
- Improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Relieve mild anxiety symptoms
Fusion Stress & Anxiety also contains:
- An extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest®
- Polygala to calm the mind, soothe the spirit and reduce irritability and excess nervous energy, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
- The Chinese herbs citrus peel, magnolia bark and poria mushroom.
Fusion Stress and Anxiety - How it works:
Fusion Stress & Anxiety contain KSM-66®, a highly concentrated1 and specialised extract of ashwagandha that:
- Promotes the body’s ability to cope with stress
- Decreases stress symptoms
- Relieves symptoms of mild anxiety
Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic (Indian) herb also known as withania. In addition to its use for relieving mild anxiety symptoms, ashwagandha is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic and to support nervous system health in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine.
Polygala: traditionally used to reduce mild anxiety symptoms in Chinese medicine
In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the herb polygala is traditionally taken to decrease symptoms of mild anxiety as well as to calm both the mind and spirit (called Shen). It’s also traditionally used in TCM to promote a relaxed state of mind and relieve restlessness and irritability.
Fusion Stress & Anxiety also contains an extract of holy basil (tulsi) called OciBest® plus the Chinese herbs citrus peel, magnolia bark and poria mushroom.
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Accessed 23 Feb 2021 from https://ksm66ashwagandhaa.com/ksm-66/what-is-ksm-66/
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Directions for use
Adults: Take 2 tablets one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist or you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Warnings / Cautions:
If symptoms persist or you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Contains lactose and galactose.
Contains potassium (12.9mg per tablet).
Suitable for vegetarians
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat or nuts.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) KSM-66® root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||1.88g|
|Polygala (Polygala tenuifolia) root 75mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum OciBest®) whole plant 300mg, dry equiv.||3g|
|Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) stem bark 93.8mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Citrus peel (Citrus reticulata) fruit peel 75mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Poria (Wolfiporia cocos) mushroom 100mg, dry equiv.||500mg|
- OciBest® is a trademark of Natural Remedies Pvt. Ltd. KSM-66® is a registered trademark of Ixoreal Biomed Inc.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Fusion Cold & Flu Liquid
Fusion Garcinia Cambogia Advanced
OUT OF STOCK
Fusion GutBiotic SB+ | Fridge Free Probiotic
Fusion Health Vitamins
35% to 40% OFF RRP
Fusion Men's Balance
Fusion Probiotic 8 - Fridge-Free Probiotic
Fusion Revital 8 Antioxidant
Fusion Tienchi Ginseng