Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails contains nutrients to support healthy hair, nails and skin, including biotin to decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate. Read more
Fusion Hair Skin & Nails
This medication may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Features & Benefits
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails has a new improved formula, including nutrients to support:
- Strong, healthy hair and nails - including biotin to help decrease hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate
- Skin health and repair
- Collagen formation
- Connective tissue production
- Reduced formation of free radicals in the body
Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails also includes dong quai, which is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves the health of the hair and nails and promotes skin health by relieving dry skin in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
How it works
Biotin for healthy hair, skin and nails
Biotin supports the health of the hair and helps reduce hair loss when dietary intake of it is inadequate. It’s also important for maintaining skin health and the strength of the nails.
Zinc for strong nails and hair
Zinc supports multiple aspects of hair, skin and nail health. It helps keep both the hair and the nails healthy, and maintains the health and repair of the skin.
Hair, Skin & Nails contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed and available to the body than some other forms of zinc (such as zinc sulfate).
Nutrients to support collagen formation
Along with vitamin C and silica, zinc also supports the formation of collagen, which is a structural component of the skin and hair follicles.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps reduce free radical formation in the body, as is vitamin E.
In TCM, the hair, skin and nails are traditionally believed to be nourished by the blood, and dong quai is traditionally used as a blood tonic that improves hair health and the strength and thickness of the nails, and relieves skin dryness to promote overall skin health.
HOT TIP: Dong quai is also found in Fusion Hair Tonic and Fusion Skin Tonic, which are suitable for use alongside Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails.
- Adult: Take one tablet, one or two times a day
- Children under 18 years: Only as professionally prescribed
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. Contains vitamin B6.
- If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains herbal extracts:
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 150mg, dry equiv.||2.25g|
|Dunaliella salina cells 33.33mg, fresh equiv||62.49mg|
|equiv. carotenoids, calculated as betacarotene||2.5mg|
|Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silcia)||75mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||125mg|
|equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||100mg|
|Zinc (as zinc glycinate)||15mg|
|equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||25mg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate (d-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate)||41.33mg|
|equiv. vitamin E||50IU|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||25mg|
|Manganese (as manganese (II) glycinate)||2.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||50 micrograms|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 micrograms|
|Copper (as cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||50 micrograms|
If symptoms persist or if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you, talk to your health professional. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
OUT OF STOCK
35% to 40% OFF RRP