A highly bioavailable, high potency CoQ10 supplement to support energy production, heart function and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people. Read more
Fusion CoQ10 150mg - Bioenhanced Coenzyme 150mg
A highly bioavailable, high potency CoQ10 supplement to support energy production, heart function and the maintenance of healthy blood pressure and cholesterol in healthy people.
Features and benefits
- High potency CoQ10 supplement, bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™ for superior absorption.
- Powerful antioxidant that helps protect all cells of the body from oxidative damage.
- Energy co-factor especially important for those cells that are most metabolically active, such as the heart, muscles, brain and immune system.
- Protects and supports heart health in numerous ways, including helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure and blood sugar, and helping to reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (sometimes referred to as ‘bad’ cholesterol) and other blood lipids.
- Supports energy production and healthy muscle function; low levels of CoQ10 may cause fatigue, muscular aches and pains, reduced physical performance, decreased stamina and poor exercise tolerance – especially in older people and those who are very physically active.
- Also supports immune health, and may aid the management of migraines, helping to reduce their frequency.
- May be particularly beneficial for helping to maintain vitality and support healthy ageing in older people.
How it works
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an antioxidant nutrient that’s required by virtually all your tissues and organs and is crucial for the functioning and integrity of your cells.
It’s especially important for oxygen uptake and the production of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and consequently is concentrated in the cells of tissues that have high levels of metabolic activity, such as your heart, muscles and brain.
Due to its potent antioxidant properties and its role as a co-factor in the production of energy, CoQ10 has widespread effects throughout the body.
For example, it supports cardiovascular health in several ways, including:
- Helping healthy people to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism.
- Having antioxidant properties that help protect blood lipids (such as LDL-cholesterol) and other cells from free radical damage.
- Recycling vitamin E into its active, antioxidant form after it too has scavenged (or ‘mopped up’) free radicals.
Taking CoQ10 supplements may be particularly beneficial to support healthy ageing (both due to its heart-protective benefits and because your production of CoQ10 declines as you get older) and for those who are physically active (because high levels of physical exertion may increase your requirements for CoQ10). In both circumstances, low levels of this vital nutrient may cause you to experience declining physical performance, fatigue, reduced endurance and muscle aches and pains.
In most circumstances, CoQ10 is poorly absorbed. That’s why Fusion Health’s CoQ10 150mg capsules are bioenhanced with Piperine-Phospholipid Complex™, a combination of piperine (derived from Black Pepper) and phospholipids from lecithin that enhances the bioavailability of CoQ10 and optimises its absorption from the digestive tract.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||150mg|
|Piperine Phospholipid Complex*|
|Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) fruit||89 mg|
|equiv. to piperine||5mg|
|equiv. to phosphatidyl choline||35mg|
*Piperine Phospholipid Complex for enhanced CoQ10 absorption.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, nuts, gluten, wheat and dairy products.
Directions for use
- Take 1 capsule once daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Contains sulfites and ingredients derived from soya beans. No added artificial flavours or preservatives, gluten, nuts or dairy products. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
OUT OF STOCK
OUT OF STOCK
OUT OF STOCK
35% to 40% OFF RRP
OUT OF STOCK