Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Kids Vitamins
Fusion Kids Cough Fighter is a delicious kids’ cough mixture, with ivy leaf to relieve children’s coughs. No added sugar. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Read more
Fusion Kids Cough Fighter
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated for children aged 2 years and up
- Kid-friendly taste - contains naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar
- Plus extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
- Easy to mix with water or juice – even for children who are fussy
- No added dairy products, gluten or nuts
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Made in Australia
Fusion Kids’ Cough Fighter contains:
- Ivy leaf, which relieves children’s coughs
- Ivy leaf also has expectorant, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects on the respiratory tract, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Elecampane and thyme, traditionally used to relieve children’s bronchial mucous congestion and clear mucus from the respiratory tract in Western herbal medicine
- Chinese licorice, which is traditionally used to ease kids’ coughing in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
Fusion Kids’ Cough Fighter Ingredients:
Each 2.5mL contains dry extracts:
|Ivy (Hedera helix) leaf 6.4mg, dry equiv.||38.2mg|
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) root 19.9mg, dry equiv.||198.8mg|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) leaf and flowering top 18.9mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
|Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) root 33.1mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
|Balloonflower (Platycodon grandiflorus) root 26.5mg, dry equiv.||132.5mg|
Contains purified water, xanthan gum, glycerol, citric acid, potassium sorbate, Stevia rebaudiana, blackcurrant flavour (naturally derived), maltodextrin, potassium hydroxide and silicon dioxide.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate. Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Directions for use
- Children 2-4 years: Take 2.5-5mL, two to three times daily, when medically advised.
- Children 5-8 years: Take 5-7.5mL, two to three times daily.
- Children 9-12 years: Take 7.5-10mL, two to three times daily.
Serving suggestion: Mix each dose in 50mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Best taken with food. Shake well before use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Not to be used in children under 5 years of age without medical advice. Contains potassium sorbate.
Store below 25°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
OUT OF STOCK
35% to 40% OFF RRP
OUT OF STOCK