Fusion Hair Tonic
Fusion® Health hair products are formulated with Phytofol a proprietary extract of an ancient herb traditionally taken to replenish Kidney Essence, activate resting hair follicles, and nourish Liver Blood to support healthy hair, skin and nails.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Fusion Hair Tonic
Fusion Health hair products are formulated with Phytofol, a proprietary extract of an ancient herb (Fallopia multiflora) traditionally taken to replenish Kidney Essence (Jing), activate resting hair follicles, and nourish Liver Blood to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
Modern research shows Phytofol can increase the number of normal hair follicles in the growth (anagen) phase of the hair growth cycle and increase hair follicle pigment (melanin). In turn, this can promote healthy hair growth, colour and condition.
The Fusion Health Approach
Combining the ancient wisdom of Chinese medicine with the modern science of nutritional and herbal medicine, the Fusion Hair Tonic formula works in three ways:
- The Fusion Health exclusive, proprietary ingredient Phytofol® (made from the Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora) helps regenerate and revitalise resting hair follicles to increase the number of hairs in the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. This therapeutic approach is at the heart of both the Fusion Hair Tonic and Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails formulas.
- Other time-tested botanical medicines in Hair Tonic (such as dong quai, white peony and rehmannia) help improve blood flow to the scalp and nourish hair follicles to enhance hair growth
- The important vitamins and trace minerals in Hair, Skin & Nails (including silica, zinc and biotin) ensure your body has the nutrients required to maintain healthy hair.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine, Hair Tonic promotes hair growth by regenerating resting hair follicles and providing revitalising nourishment to the scalp and hair follicles, and may aid in the management of:
- Hair loss and general thinning of the hair, including receding hairlines, alopecia (spot baldness), and both male and female pattern baldness
- Hair loss associated with stress, age-related hormonal changes (including male and female pattern baldness) or poor general health
- Hair that is weak, brittle, dry or dull, or affected by split ends
- Premature greying of the hair
For best results and to provide nutritional support for healthy hair growth, Fusion Health recommend taking Fusion Health Hair, Skin & Nails together with Hair Tonic.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional. * Visible results are possible within 2-4 months, but may vary depending on the original degree of hair loss, condition of the hair, and/or underlying cause of hair loss.
Fusion Hair Tonic - Indications, features and benefits
- Fusion Hair Tonic Combines Phytofol® with other ingredients traditionally used to promote healthy hair growth
- Fusion Hair Tonic may aid in the management of alopecia (hair loss) and general thinning of the hair
- Fusion Hair Tonic contains herbs traditionally used to address poor or declining hair condition (including hair thinning, premature greying, split ends, and dull, weak or brittle hair) and to help restore hair strength, volume (thickness), shine and colour
- Fusion Hair Tonic is suitable for men, women and children over the age of 2 years
- Visible results are possible within 2-4 months, but may vary depending on the original degree of hair loss, condition of the hair, and/or underlying cause of hair loss
Fusion Hair Tonic - How it works
In Chinese medicine hair growth and development is regulated by the Kidney and Liver organ-meridian systems, with Kidney Essence (also known as Jing) promoting hair growth, and Liver Blood directing nourishment to the hair follicles and scalp.
Low levels of either Jing or Liver Blood may cause hair loss (including alopecia areata and both male and female pattern baldness), and/or cause the hair to become dry, brittle, or prematurely grey.
Fusion® Health Hair Tonic contains herbs such as Dong quai, Peony and Rehmannia, which have traditionally been used to support, nourish and invigorate these systems, revitalising the scalp and hair follicles, and promoting healthy hair growth.
In addition, our exclusive, proprietary ingredient Phytofol®, a standardised extract of the Chinese herb Fallopia multiflora, helps regenerate and revitalise resting hair follicles to increase the number of hairs in the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. It may also help lower levels of the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT; excessive quantities of which can lead to male and female pattern baldness by causing the hair follicles to shrivel or atrophy) and increase hair follicle pigment (melanin) to promote normal hair colour and help inhibit premature greying.
Fusion Hair Tonic - Dosage Recommendations:
- Take 2 capsules once or twice daily
- Child (6-12yrs): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily
- Maintenance: Take 1 or 2 capsules daily
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Fusion Hair Tonic - Ingredients:
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root 1g (1000mg)
Paeonia lactiflora root 700mg
Rehmannia glutinosa root 500mg
Angelica polymorpha (Dong Quai) root 425mg
Cuscuta hygrophilae seed 425mg
Cullen corylifolium (Psoralea) fruit 425mg
Ligusticum wallichii root 350mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolon 175mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
We also suggest
Reviews - Fusion Hair Tonic
Fusion hair tonic is working for me. I can feel it. I have been taking it for about a month. I can see that my hair has grown thicker. My colleague also said so. I have never used any hair tonic before so I cannot compare. But this is working for me. A good product. I recommend it to people with thinning hair. But I recommend buying a small bottle first to see you you have any adverse side effects as some people have reported headache or diahrea. So it is better to try some first. If you dont have any side effect then you can continue to take and gradually you will see the effect is coming.Pham S. B,
this product works for me. I am using taking itThuy P,
Great for hair growthNadya V,
Great in combination with hair, skin and nails from FusionNicole J,
This product works extremely I since using my hair has thickened up considerablyCHERYL F,
I had new hair growth within one month. Fantastic!Pia A,
Fusion Hair Tonic - 5 StarsEmily C,
I am extremely satisfied with the hair tonic tablets. Within a month my hair felt healthier, fuller and had grown in thickness and inches. I recommend this product to those having trouble finding the right hair supplements.Nikoleta T,
Amazing product!!! My hair is growing back and is healthier. Is that normal that my hair is now darker? Also, how long should you take it for?Gaelle R,