Fusion Allergy Formula
Herbs used to relieve mild allergies including hayfever and mild eczema and food intolerance symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine.
Features and benefits
- Contains baical skullcap, which is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve symptoms of mild allergies, including hayfever symptoms such as red, itchy eyes and a runny, blocked or itchy nose
- Baical skullcap is also traditionally used to relieve mild eczema symptoms and soothe inflamed skin in Chinese medicine
- Fusion Allergy contains a total of seven Chinese herbs, including bupleurum, ginger, pinellia, Korean ginseng, Chinese licorice, ziziphus and baical skullcap
- Also consider Fusion Sinusitis, which includes xanthium to relieve sinus congestion and post-nasal drip, based on its traditional use in Chinese medicine
How it works
Allergies happen when the body reacts to a trigger, called an allergen, resulting in inflammation.
There are many types of allergies, including hayfever, which is characterised by symptoms like a runny nose and red, watery and itchy eyes, and eczema, which is characterised by inflamed skin.1
It’s estimated that one in four people in Australia are allergic to some sort of trigger or allergen.1
Baical skullcap: traditionally used for relief of mild allergies in Chinese medicine
Baical skullcap is renowned in Chinese medicine for its traditional uses for the relief of mild allergy symptoms in healthy adults and for easing hayfever symptoms such as red and itchy eyes, runny and itchy nose and blocked nose.
Baical skullcap is traditionally regarded as having anti-inflammatory properties in Chinese medicine, where it’s often used alongside bupleurum to relieve inflammation.
Mild eczema symptoms
Baical skullcap is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to soothe inflamed skin and symptoms of mild eczema.
Other herbs in Fusion Allergy include pinellia, Korean ginseng, ginger, Chinese licorice and ziziphus.
1. Victoria State Government. Last updated April 2017 and accessed September 2020 from betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/ConditionsAndTreatments/allergies
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts equiv. to dry:
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum ) root||1.8g (1800mg)|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical Skullcap) root||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to baicalin||100mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||1.25g (1250mg)|
|standardised to gingerols||10mg|
|Panax ginseng (Korean Ginseng) root||500mg|
|standardised to ginsenosides Rb1,Rb2,Rc,Rd,Re and Rg1||5mg|
|Pinellia ternata (Pinellia) rhizome||500mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root and stolon||450mg|
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Ziziphus) seed||250mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always Read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
Directions for use
- Adults: Take 2 capsules two to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use this product if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a pre-existing bleeding condition. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
35% to 40% OFF RRP