Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Krill Oil
BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodorized krill oil. Advanced strength, high potency capsules. MSC certified. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate
- Advanced strength, high potency capsules. MSC certified.
- Advanced Strength Deodourised Krill Oil.
- UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodorized krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains approximately 50mcgRE of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains*
|Euphausia superba (krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. phosphatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.