BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate
Advanced strength, deodourised BioCeuticals UltraClean®Krill Oil Concentrate, maintains cognitive function and aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
It supports cardiovascular system health and helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids. It also is an anti-inflammatory and relieves the symptoms of mild arthritis including decreasing mild joint pain and enhancing healthy joint function.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis, including relieving mild joint pain and promoting healthy joint function.
- Helps in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Support cardiovascular system health and heart health.
- Maintains healthy liver function when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supports cognitive function and brain function.
- Aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
The krill in the BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate are harvested in an area of the Antarctic sea known as Area 48. Every time their supplier harvests krill, the fishing vessel’s coordinates are logged and recorded, to provide traceability all the way back to the exact location of harvesting.
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- WARNING: If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains approximately 38 micrograms retinol equivalents of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occurring in krill oil.
- Contains crustacean shellfish and sulfites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each capsule contains
|Euphausia superba (Antarctic krill) oil||1000 mg|
equiv. to phosphatidyl choline
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. to astaxanthin