Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors contains a potent blend of pre- and probiotics to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal and immune function in children. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors
15 billion CFU per chewable tablet - no need for refrigeration.
UltraBiotic Factors for Juniors contains a potent blend of pre- and probiotics to help maintain healthy gastrointestinal and immune function in children.
The ingredients may provide symptomatic relief from mild eczema/atopic dermatitis and may reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to the common cold.
- 15 billion CFU per tablet, with strains specifically chosen for their benefit to children’s health.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- May assist in the management and relief of symptoms of mild eczema.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- May reduce the incidence and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- May reduce the number of days missed from school/daycare due to symptoms of the common cold.
- Natural fruit flavoured chewable tablets.
- Naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol.
- Dairy free.
- Does not require refrigeration.
Each tablet contains:
|(La-14)||7.5 billion CFU*|
|(Lr-32)||3 billion CFU|
|(Lg-36)||2 billion CFU|
|(Bi-04)||2.5 billion CFU|
*CFU = colony forming units
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1-2 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.