BioCeuticals Fish Oil - UltraClean 85 Liquid
A natural lemon flavoured concentrated liquid fish oil, with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing flexible dosing for children and adults for the support of body functions where essential fatty acids are necessary.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range in healthy individuals.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cell markers.
- Provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, and helps to maintain flexibility and integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy mood.
- May help maintain normal brain and cognitive function in healthy adults, and a higher intake may help maintain mental and cognitive function as you age.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children, including the retina and brain.
- Supports memory and cognitive function in healthy children.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
(Please follow instuctions from your healthcare practitioner):
Children: Take 2.5mL daily in juice or food for memory support, cognitive function and healthy development and growth, including retina and brain.
Adults: Take 2.5mL per day in juice or food for healthy cognition and mood, and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.
Adults: Take 5mL per day in juice or food for temporary relief of joint inflammation and swelling, maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels and support for normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains fish products.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||4.5g|
|[Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*||3.8g]|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)