Fish Oil - UltraClean 85 Liquid
High Strength Liquid Fish Oil - A natural lemon flavoured concentrated liquid fish oil, with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing flexible dosing for children and adults for the support of body functions where essential fatty acids are necessary.Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals UltraClean 85 Liquid - High Strength Liquid Fish Oil
A natural lemon flavoured concentrated liquid fish oil, with the highest concentration of EPA and DHA on the market, providing flexible dosing for children and adults for the support of body functions where essential fatty acids are necessary.
- Provides the highest concentrated dose of omega-3 essential fatty acids (at 85%) on the Australian market.
- Exceptionally high indicators of freshness, quality and purity: low odour, low peroxide, low p-anisidine and low total oxidation (TOTOX) values.
- Wild caught and sustainably sourced Alaska pollock from Alaskan waters.
- First fish oil on the market to qualify for the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) logo.
- May temporarily relieve joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within normal range in healthy individuals.
- May help to support normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Reduces pro-inflammatory cell markers.
- Provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, and helps to maintain flexibility and integrity of blood vessels.
- Supports the maintenance of healthy mood.
- May help maintain normal brain and cognitive function in healthy adults, and a higher intake may help maintain mental and cognitive function as you age.
- Supports healthy growth and development in children, including the retina and brain.
- Supports memory and cognitive function in healthy children.
- Pregnant and lactating women have an increased requirement for omega-3 fatty acids.
(Please follow instuctions from your healthcare practitioner):
Children: Take 2.5mL daily in juice or food for memory support, cognitive function and healthy development and growth, including retina and brain.
Adults: Take 2.5mL per day in juice or food for healthy cognition and mood, and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.
Adults: Take 5mL per day in juice or food for temporary relief of joint inflammation and swelling, maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels and support for normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides - fish||4.5g|
|[Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*||3.8g]|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
We also suggest
Reviews - Fish Oil - UltraClean 85 Liquid
Totally notice a difference in my balance in yoga class when I use this. Really high quality. I ship this to the US because I think it's better than anything we have.Jennifer Mc,