UltraDefense Mushroom 7
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals UltraDefense Mushroom 7
UltraDefense Mushroom 7 - Seven Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms with vegan sourced vitamin D3 for immune system support.
UltraDefense Mushroom 7 is formulated with seven Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ mushrooms and is a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans. These vegan-friendly capsules provide 1000IU of vitamin D3 to help support healthy immune system function and aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™ formula including maitake mushroom and vitamin D3.
- Medicinal mushrooms provide a source of polysaccharides including medicinally-active beta-glucans.
- Source of fungal polysaccharides with immune-supporting properties.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per maximum daily dose.
- Includes plant-sourced vitamin D3 which is 100% vegan-friendly.
- Vitamin D may:
- Support healthy immune system function.
- Aid in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Support cell differentiation, proliferation and growth.
- The mushrooms in UltraDefense Mushroom 7 are USDA certified and DNA verified.
Whole mushroom powder (Full Spectrum Mycoproduct™):
|(caterpillar mushroom) mushroom||100mg|
|(turkey tail) mushroom||100mg|
|(zhu ling) mushroom||50mg|
|(fu ling) mushroom||50mg|
|Colecalciferol - Vitashine™||4.2mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.