Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Baby Biotic 0+ yrs
BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a dairy-free probiotic powder specifically designed to nurture healthy gastrointestinal microflora in neonates, infants and children.
BabyBiotic 0+yrs combines multiple strains of probiotics including Bifidobacterium breve (M-16V), B. infantis (M63) and B. animalis ssp. lactis (CUL34) and more - some of the most common probiotic strains present in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT) of healthy breastfed newborns and infants.
Transporting Cold Items
As this item requires cooler storage, we offer an Express Post option at the checkout called "Shipping for Probiotic Products". Please select this at the checkout as your Shipping Option.
If this option is not selected your order will be sent by standard parcel post.
IMPORTANT - DELIVERIES TO WA, QLD & NT
Due to the current transit time required by Australia Post, we are currently not accepting orders that contain items which require cold packs, to be delivered to either Western Australia, Queensland or Northern Territory.
- Provides probiotic strains commonly found in breastfed infants.
- BabyBiotic 0+yrs® is a symbiotic formula; combining probiotic bifidobacteria and lactobacilli strains along with the prebiotic fibre inulin.
- Probiotics are live microorganisms which provide a health benefit when taken in adequate amounts.
- Inulin is classified as prebiotic, and is found in many fruits and vegetables.
From newborn: Add up to 1.5g of powder (one heaped scoop supplies 1.5g) to water, liquid or solid foods. Consume once or twice daily.
Serving method suggestions:
In a teaspoon or on a saucer, dampen powder with a couple of drops of water and try one of the following:
- paste on nipple immediately before feeding
- paste on bottle teat immediately before feeding
- insert into child's cheek or between bottom lip and gum immediately before feeding.
Alternatively, add to formula after heating for immediate feeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.