B12 Liquid Spray
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals B12 Liquid Spray
Improve your vitamin B12 levels with this high-dose, minty-fresh oral spray. Ideal for vegetarians, vegans and the elderly.
Refreshing natural peppermint-flavoured, sublingual oral spray provides a quicker and more efficient method of delivering vitamin B12 in a high dose.
Vitamin B12 is required for the maintenance of healthy red blood cells, methylation pathways, fertility, the nervous system and energy production.
It may be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency including the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
- Clinically trialled liquid spray for more efficient absorption. One of the ways in which vitamin B12 is absorbed is by passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Great for people on the go.
- May be beneficial for people at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency such as the elderly, vegetarians and vegans.
Vitamin B12 assists in healthy:
- neurological function
- methylation pathways, specifically through its role in the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and the regeneration of tetrahydrofolate/folate
- red blood cells
- gastrointestinal function
- metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats
- male and female fertility
- energy production
- formation of DNA and the normal growth and replication of all cells
- reducing the frequency, severity and duration of recurrent mouth ulcers.
Each 170mcL dose (1 spray) contains:
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500mcg
Adults: Spray one 170mcL dose (1 spray) under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains ethanol as a preservative.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.