Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: MultiVitamins / B Complex
Methyl B12 Chewable. Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in managing dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Methyl B12 Chewable - Activated B12
Methyl B12 Chewable
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12.
It is involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway and may assist in managing dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Contains methylcobalamin; the form of B12 that is active in the human body, bypassing the conversion requirements of the cyanocobalamin form.
- Sublingual tablet for oral delivery and absorption via passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- May assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Nutritional support for healthy neurological function.
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians.
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption.
Each sublingual tablet contains:Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 5000mcg
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.