BioCeuticals Iron Sustain
BioCeuticals Iron Sustain provides 24 mg of highly bioavailable iron in the form of iron bisglycinate (Ferrochel®) with vitamin C to assist absorption. Supplemental iron supports iron levels in the body and maintains haemoglobin synthesis. Iron Sustain contains B vitamins to support healthy red blood cell production and vitamin B12 to support energy levels.
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (II) glycinate (bisglycinate) (Ferrochel®)||88.8 mg|
equiv. to iron
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200 mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||24.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Levomefolate calcium||125 micrograms|
equiv. to levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active folate)
|Calcium folinate||135.1 micrograms|
equiv. to folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Vitamin B12 (as mecobalamin (active vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||125 micrograms|
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. (Contains vitamin B6)
- Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Not to be used in the treatment of conditions associated with iron deficitency.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains sulfites.