Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in: Folic Acid
BioCeuticals MTHF is the most active form of folic acid that is directly utilised by the body. Directly utilised by the body, 5-MTHF supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Biologically Active Folate
BioCeuticals MTHF is the most active form of folic acid that is directly utilised by the body.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the most active metabolite of folic acid, bypassing all of the enzymatic activation steps in the conversion of folic acid to the biologically active 5-MTHF.
Directly utilised by the body, 5-MTHF supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Features:
- Contains 5-MTHF, the most active form of folic acid.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways and homocysteine metabolism.
- Is involved in growth and cellular replication, and supports healthy replication of DNA through healthy DNA methylation.
- Provides 500mcg of 5-MTHF (active folate), which contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- If taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Helps maintain normal blood by helping to form red blood cells and assisting with their function.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Dose:
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Warnings:
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
|Levomefolate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||541.4mcg|
equiv. 5-MTHF (active folate)