Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
BioCeuticals MTHF - Biologically Active Folate
BioCeuticals MTHF is the most active form of folic acid that is directly utilised by the body.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the most active metabolite of folic acid, bypassing all of the enzymatic activation steps in the conversion of folic acid to the biologically active 5-MTHF.
Directly utilised by the body, 5-MTHF supports healthy methylation, homocysteine metabolism, DNA replication and foetal development.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Features:
- Contains 5-MTHF, the most active form of folic acid.
- Supports a healthy brain and nervous system function.
- Supports healthy methylation pathways and homocysteine metabolism.
- Is involved in growth and cellular replication, and supports healthy replication of DNA through healthy DNA methylation.
- Provides 500mcg of 5-MTHF (active folate), which contributes to the normal growth of the foetus.
- If taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of women having a child with birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord such as the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Helps maintain normal blood by helping to form red blood cells and assisting with their function.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Dose:
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
BioCeuticals MTHF - Warnings:
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice.
- If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
|Levomefolate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||541.4mcg|
equiv. 5-MTHF (active folate)