Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
BioCeuticals Zinc Drops use a unique micro-encapsulation delivery system providing stability, smaller molecule size, higher bioavailability and faster absorption. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Zinc Drops
Zinc is important for the maintenance of many body functions including immunity, healthy blood glucose levels, growth and development, healthy prostate and sperm, and antioxidant activity. It may also assist in the symptomatic relief of acne and in improving wound-healing.
BioCeuticals Zinc Drops Product Information -
- Uses a unique micro-encapsulation delivery system providing stability, smaller molecule size, higher bioavailability and faster absorption.
- Remains in suspension - no settling to the base of the bottle.
- Zinc is fundamental for normal healthy growth and development.
- Integral to the normal healthy development and function of immune cells.
- Zinc contributes to the structure and function of the brain and central nervous system.
- Balances and supports normal male physiology and function.
- Provides nutritional support to the structure and function of normal healthy sperm and prostate.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose levels.
- People with increased needs for zinc may include adolescents, pregnant and lactating women, and the elderly.
- Vanilla flavoured.
Each 120mcL dose (5 drops) contains:
Zinc oxide 7.2mg
equiv. zinc 5.76mg
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long period.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Adults: Take 5-10 drops (120-240mcL) in water or juice once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before use. Squeeze gently.