BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 Probiotic
Transporting Cold Items
As this item requires cooler storage, we offer the Shipping for Probiotics option at the checkout.
This product is resilient to a short time out of refrigeration, however we still recommend that the Shipping for Probiotics option is selected in order to minimise the time in transit.
If this option is not selected your order will be sent by standard parcel post, which may take 3-7 business days in transit.
BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 500 is a combination of 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU per 5g sachet.This high strength probiotic provides support for normal healthy digestive and immune systems in a convenient one-a-day dose.It provides good bacteria which may help maintain intestinal flora when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
Transporting UltraBiotic 500
- High strength, 7-day intensive probiotic.
- 14 probiotic strains providing 500 billion CFU.
- Convenient one-a-day dose.
- May help to maintain intestinal microbiota when taken during and after antibiotic therapy.
- Aids digestion and supports digestive health.
- Supports a normal healthy immune system.
- Halal and Kosher certified.
Each 5g sachet contains:
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)||5 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (Bi-04)||220 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)||35 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Bi-05)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis (Lbr-35)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (Lg-36)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (Lpc-37)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)||50 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001)||10 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (Ls-33)||40 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (St-21)||10 billion CFU|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Always read label use only as directed.