Bioceuticals LivProtect contains clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, in combination with traditionally used herbs, to support liver function.Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Bioceuticals LivProtect contains clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, in combination with traditionally used herbs, to support liver function. Silybum marianum has been used in western herbal medicine as a hepatoprotective and antioxidant.
Silybum marianum and Cynara scolymus are both used in traditional western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as dyspepsia. Bupleurum falcatum is used in traditional Chinese medicine when there is disharmony between the liver and the spleen. Glutathione is added for antioxidant activity.
The liver protective nature of LivProtect is ideal to use in combination with LivPhase2 as it provides nutrients to assist phase 2 detoxification for complete liver function support.
- Liver tonic to protect the liver and support its function.
- Uses clinically trialled Bio-80 Silybum marianum, standardised to contain 144mg silybin.
- With clinically trialled and bioavailable Setria® reduced glutathione.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- Relieves digestive disturbances, such as bloating, nausea and indigestion, and supports dyspeptic complaints.
- Contains ingredients involved in detoxification and the elimination of metabolic by-products.
- Provides antioxidant activity and protection.
Adults: Take 2-3 tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||7.2g|
equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to fresh:|
|Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) leaf||4g|
equiv. to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||200mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||20mg|
Reviews - BioCeuticals LivProtect
5 starsLeyla P,