Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Ubiquinol
BioCeuticals Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Ubiquinol BioActive 100mg
Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone/ubidecarenone.
Ubiquinol supports healthy energy synthesis, and is a highly efficient antioxidant to combat oxidative stress associated with increasing age, including oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
The active ubiquinol form provides:
- enhanced absorption
- highly efficient antioxidant activity
- maintenance of healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains: Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10) 100mg