Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
BioCeuticals NuroSAMe Plus
To ensure product stability, NuroSAMe Plus must be refrigerated on reaching it's destination. Stability data from NuroSAMe Plus supports transportation where the product will be held out of refrigerated conditions for a short period of time.
With Bioactivated B9 and B12 for Healthy Mood
NuroSAMe Plus contains 200mg of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and vitamin cofactors to assist in the maintenance of healthy mood. SAMe, folinic acid (bioactivated vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 play a role in the synthesis of important neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin.
Vitamin B12 and folinic acid are also important cofactors for the synthesis of SAMe within the body.
- Helps maintain healthy mood by naturally increasing dopamine and serotonin levels.
- May assist in the management of medically diagnosed fibromyalgia, providing symptomatic relief from pain, fatigue and mood swings at 600-800mg of SAMe a day.
- Contains the active form of folic acid - folinic acid.
- Vitamin B12 and folic acid may assist in the maintenance of normal healthy memory function.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports normal healthy homocysteine levels.
- Provides antioxidant support by contributing to glutathione production.
- May reduce inflammation and improve joint mobility associated with mild arthritis.
- Helps maintain normal blood and form red blood cells.
- B12 and folic acid are involved in the production of SAMe in the body.
- May help to maintain the health of vegetarians who are at risk of developing vitamin B12 insufficiency.
- Enteric-coated tablets, suitable for vegans.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each enteric-coated tablet contains:
Ademetionine disulfate tosylate 412.37mg
equiv. ademetionine (SAMe) 200mg
equiv. (S)-S-adenosylmethionine 147.0mg
Calcium folinate 173.6mcg
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 125mcg
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50mcg
- Individuals who are using prescription antidepressants or suffer from bipolar depression should not use this product unless under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.