BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Intestamine supplies a substantial amount of glutamine to support healthy structure and integrity of the gastrointestinal tract. Intestamine® is a pleasant-tasting powder which also contains quercetin, N-acetyl-glucosamine and soluble fibres to support gastrointestinal health.
Each Serving (5g) Contains*:
Fat - total < 1g
Carbohydrates - total 2.2g
- sugars <1g
Dietary fibre 0.4g
Sodium < 5mg
Aloe vera extract (equiv. Aloe vera inner leaf juice ) 500mg
Slippery elm bark powder 500mg
N-acetyl-d-glucosamine (from sea crustaceans) 500mg
Apple Pectin 100mg
Glutamine, aloe vera inner juice extract, slippery elm bark powder, N-acetyl-d-glucosamine, quercetin apple pectin, maltodextrin.
*Based on average amounts
* Suitable for assisting upper and lower gastrointestinal health.
* Glutamine is a primary source of fuel for enterocytes (intestinal cells).
* N-acetyl-glucosamine plays an important role in the maintenance and repair of mucous membranes.
* Slippery elm is a mucilaginous herb with a long history of use in gastrointestinal complaints; it helps soothe and protect the gastrointestinal mucosa.
* Can be taken regularly in combination with probiotic supplements.
Adults: Blend, shake or briskly stir 1 metric teaspoon (5g) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume oce or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Reviews - Intestamine
Service great. Product as expected.Kerry I,