Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Intestamine® contains key herbs and nutrients that provide support for the function of a healthy digestive tract, and to help soothe and relieve gastrointestinal (GI) discomfort.
This vegan-friendly, shellfish-free blend, now with Chios Mastiha Mastic gum, helps to nourish and soothe an inflamed and irritated GI mucosa, whilst helping to relieve the symptoms of dyspepsia and medically diagnosed mild gastritis.
Contains ingredients that:
- support and promote a healthy GI system
- help maintain healthy digestive function
- provide a demulcent effect on the GI tract and help relieve symptoms of discomfort and medically diagnosed mild gastritis
- help relieve symptoms associated with dyspepsia and inflammation of the GI tract
- provide antioxidant properties.
- Natural pear flavour.
Each 5g dose contains:
Pistacia lentiscus (Chios Mastiha Mastic ) powder 658.9mg
equiv to. mastic gum 550mg
stnd. to masticadienonic acid and isomasticadienonic acid 71mg
Curcumin 15mg (from Theracurmin) 150mg
Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice dry 2.5mg
Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) stem bark inner powder 500mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 200mg
Apple pectin 100mg
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.