Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Throat Support
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herbal spray. Herb and Nutrient combination with Manuka Honey. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief - Throat Spray
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief
BioCeuticals ArmaForce Throat Relief is a soothing herbal spray. Herb and Nutrient combination with Manuka Honey.
- Contains standardised herbal extract components including glycyrrhizinic acid (licorice) and cichoric acid (echinacea).
- Sage is used in traditional western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve mild inflammation of the throat.
- Licorice is used in traditional WHM for its demulcent properties; relieving inflammation and soothing irritation of the mucous membranes in the mouth by forming a protective film, and as an expectorant; to help relieve coughs and bronchial phlegm (cattarh).
- Echinacea is used in traditional WHM to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Zinc gluconate is a form of zinc used in clinical trials for topical application to the pharynx.
- Zinc helps support healthy immune and antioxidant function, and the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vegetarian formula.
Each 5 sprays (1.15mL) contains:
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root and stolon 299.5mg equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid 15mg
Salvia officinalis (sage) leaf 199.6mg equiv. to thujone 540.5mcg
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root 199.6mg equiv. to cichoric acid 332.6mcg
Zinc gluconate 18.3mg equiv. zinc 2.4mg
Clove bud oil 1.5mcg
Honey (manuka) 74.9mg
Size: 50mL Dose: Adults: Five sprays towards the back of the throat every 2 hours for a maximum of 8 doses per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Shake vigorously before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains honey, glucose and sucrose (honey).
- Contains ethanol.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months (honey).
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- If coughing persists consult your healthcare practitioner.