BioCeuticals ChondroCare Excel
ChondroCare® Excel provides a powerful combination of three fundamental joint nutrients — glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)—together with vitamin C and trace minerals to support the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate play key roles in the synthesis of the structural components of the joint matrix. They provide nutritional support for the repair of joints and cartilage.
- Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate may provide symptomatic relief of joint pain and functional limitation associated with mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to reduce swelling associated with mild to moderate arthritis.
- MSM is a natural source of sulfur which is required for healthy cartilage, tendons and ligaments, as well as in the formation of the antioxidant compounds N-acetylcysteine and glutathione.
- Features vitamin C and mineral cofactors, providing nutritional support for bone mineralisation and healthy connective tissue.
Adults: Mix 1 to 2 scoops (1 scoop = 6g) into 200mL of water or juice. Consume two to three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each Dose (6g) Contains:
|Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex
equiv. glucosamine sulfate
|Dimethyl sulfone (methylsulfonylmethane - MSM)||750mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Magnesium (as aspartate)||13.2mg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||36.3mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||500µg|