Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
MultiFactors for Juniors provides a blend of vitamins and minerals to support the healthy growth and development of children’s skeletal, immune and nervous systems. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals MultiFactors For Juniors
- Multivitamin and mineral formula specifically designed to help support children’s nutritional requirements for:
- fussy eaters
- healthy growth and development
- energy production
- carbohydrate metabolism
- normal healthy immune function
- healthy cognitive development and function
- a normal healthy nervous system
- normal healthy eyes
- maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- High doses (above RDI) of the B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and chromium.
- Contains lysine, which plays a role in calcium metabolism and tissue synthesis.
- Natural mixed “jungle juice” fruit flavour, naturally sweetened with tooth-friendly xylitol and stevia.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate||200mcg RE|
equiv. vitamin A
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||5mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||4mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||10mcg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.33mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||100mcg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||25mcg|
|Calcium (as citrate)||35mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||12.5mcg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||12.5mcg|
|Iron (as amino acid chelate)||2mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate)||15mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||45mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||12.5mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||1.5mg|
|Lysine (as hydrochloride)||3mg|
Children 2 years and older: Chew 1 tablet once to twice daily with food or as directed by your health practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your health practitioner.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Contains gluten.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.