Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Vitamin K
First to market with the MK-7 form of vitamin K2 for greater availability. Vitamin K is a well known, fat-soluble nutrient with importance in the role of blood clotting after injury. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals K2 Capsules
Vitamin K2 for Bone Health
Vitamin K is a well known, fat-soluble nutrient with importance in the role of blood clotting after injury.
K2 Capsules contains pure menaquinone 7 (MK-7), the form of vitamin K2 that has greater availability and longer half-life, to assist in the maintenance of bone and healthy blood coagulation.
- Prevents dietary vitamin K deficiency.
- Essential for healthy calcium metabolism and maintenance of bone health.
- Involved in normal healthy blood coagulation.
- Helps reduce bone mineral density (BMD) loss in healthy post-menopausal women.
- Very small soft gel capsule for compliance.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.