BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals SB Floractiv
SB Floractiv provides symptomatic relief of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea, traveller's diarrhoea and candidiasis (thrush).
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
In the GIT, SB increases the production of secretory IgA (slgA), short-chain fatty acids and the activity of the brush border disaccharide digestive enzymes. It also discourages the growth of unfriendly micro-organisms and reduces digestive inflammatory mediators.
- SB may assist in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) including bloating, flatulence and digestive discomfort.
- May provide relief of symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and candidiasis.
- Aids digestion.
- Provides relief of the symptoms, pain and discomfort of gastritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Heat stable (does not require refrigeration); ideal for travelling.
Each capsule contains:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 250mg
contains lactose 28.75mg
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children: Give 1/2-1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Contains lactose.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.