InNatal plus Iron
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals InNatal plus Iron
Preconception, Pregnancy and Lactation Support with Activated B Vitamins
Comprehensive formula with activated B vitamins combining key nutrients for pregnancy, breastfeeding and in the preconception phase.
- InNatal® Plus Iron has been formulated to provide several key nutrients for pregnancy including iron, iodine, vitamin D3, choline, zinc, folinic acid and MTHF.
- The recommended daily dose of InNatal® Plus Iron provides 500mcg of vitamin B9 as the activated forms of folic acid. Folic acid, if taken daily by women for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may help reduce the risk of having a child with the neural tube defects known as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- Contains some B vitamins in their activated forms.
- Provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per daily dose and vitamin K2 in the form of menaquinone 7 (MK-7). Vitamins K2 and D3 and involved in the maintenance and development of strong healthy bones.
- Divided daily dose allows for smaller capsules for increased compliance.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Each capsule contains:
- Betacarotene 3mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 33.9mg
- equiv. thiamine (vitamin B1) 25mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate (active vitamin B2) 6.8mg
- equiv. riboflavin (vitamin B2) 5mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 20mg
- Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5mg
- Calcium pantothenate 29mg
- equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 27mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 16mg
- equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 10mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 18mg
- equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 15mg
- Calcium folinate 202.7mcg
- equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9) 150mcg
- Levomefolate calcium ((calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)) 130mcg
- equiv. levomefolic acid (5-MTHF) (active vitamin B9) 100mcg
- [Total folate 250mcg] 250mcg
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12) 175mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 175mcg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
- Colecalciferol 12.5mcg
- equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
- d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 18.5mg
- equiv. vitamin E 22.4IU
- Biotin (vitamin H) 150mcg
- Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 30mcg
- Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg
- Chromium (as nicotinate) 25mcg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 135mcg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
- Magnesium (as phosphate pentahydrate) 15mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
- Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25mcg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 17.5mcg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
- Choline bitartrate 100mg
- Inositol (myo-inositol) 30mg
- Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida - seek specific medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.