Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
Nutritional and Herbal Support for Migraine Management - This combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology. Read more
BioCeuticals Migraine Care
Nutritional and Herbal Support for Migraine Management - This combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Contains sulfites.
Each Tablets Contains
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|