ThyroPlex® provides iodine and tyrosine with other key nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification.Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
ThyroPlex® provides iodine and tyrosine with other key nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification. The liver plays an important role in the effective metabolism and transport of thyroid hormones.
Each Tablet Contains:
- Iodine (as potassium iodide 191µg) 145µg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine 124µg) 50µg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate 50mg) 10mg
- Amino Acids:
- Tyrosine 500mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 25mg
- Methionine 25mg
- Taurine 25mg
- Retinyl acetate (equiv. vitamin A 1250IU) 375µgRE*
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
- Cholecalciferol (equiv. vitamin D3 300IU) 7.5µg
- d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv. vitamin E 12.5IU) 10.3mg
- Herbal extract equiv. to dry Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root 500mg
*RE = retinol eequivalents.
* A source of iodine and tyrosine - the essential components of thyroid hormones.
* Supported by selenium, zinc and vitamins A, C and D, which are involved in thyroid hormone synthesis and metabolism.
* Contains cysteine, methionine and taurine which help support phase 2 liver detoxification pathways.
* Bupleurum has been used in traditional Chinese and Japanese Kampo medicine systems to aid in the maintenance of healthy liver metabolism and provide support for healthy liver function.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Reviews - ThyroPlex
Great thyroid support.Lyn Mc,