Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
ThyroPlex® provides iodine and tyrosine with other key herbs and nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
ThyroPlex® provides iodine and tyrosine with other key nutrients to assist in the normal healthy production of thyroid hormones and to support healthy liver function and detoxification.
The liver plays an important role in the effective metabolism and transport of thyroid hormones. Features the herbs schisandra, used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen and liver tonic, and bupleurum, used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
Each Tablet Contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Schisandra chinensis (schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (bupleurum) root||500mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
|Glutathione (reduced) - Setria®||25mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||10.3mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||10mg|
equiv. vitamin A
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||145mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||75mcg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - Quali-D®||7.5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
*RE = retinol equivalents.
- ThyroPlex® features a blend of nutrients to support healthy thyroid function, plus the herbs bupleurum and schisandra.
- Schisandra has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as an adaptogen and liver tonic.
- Bupleurum has been used traditionally in Japanese Kampo and TCM to help support healthy liver function and metabolism.
- Contains vitamins A and C, iodine, selenium, tyrosine and zinc to support the normal healthy function of the thyroid gland.
- Iodine, selenium and zinc, along with the amino acid, tyrosine, supports the production and conversion of thyroid hormones.
- Features specific nutrients to help support healthy immune system function and support antioxidant activity.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If you are lactating, pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount for vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- For adults only.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.