Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Kidney Health
** OUT OF STOCK ** Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex
BioCeuticals Kidney Complex
Herb-nutrient formula to support gout and diuresis.
Kidney Complex is a combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula. Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2.
- Ayuric® is a clinically studied, vegan and water-soluble product derived from the edible fruit of Terminalia bellirica, an ancient Ayurvedic plant, which is one of the three components of the famous Ayurvedic formula Triphala.
- Contains 1.5g of Prunus cerasus (sour cherry).
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout.
- Magnesium is necessary to maintain and support electrolyte balance.
- Vitamin B6, B9 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
- Terminalia bellirica (Ayuric®) fruit pericarp 412.5mg
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed 375mg
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:
- Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit 1.5g
- Potassium citrate 69.14mg
- equiv. potassium 25mg
- Magnesium citrate monohydrate 105.14mg
- equiv. magnesium 12.5mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 19.6mg
- equiv. pyridoxine 12.5mg
- Hydroxocobalamin 50mcg
- Calcium folinate 108mcg
- equiv. folinic acid 100mcg
- Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2) 22.5mcg