Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in: Women's Health
BioCeuticals FemmeBalance - A hormone balancing, healthy menstruation and PMS relieving complex. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
A hormone balancing, healthy menstruation and PMS relieving complex.
FemmeBalance combines herbal extracts with important nutrients to help support healthy menstruation and provide relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Combination of herbal extracts including peony and cinnamon traditionally used in Chinese medicine (TCM) and western herbal medicine (WHM) respectively to assist in menstrual irregularities.
- Peony and standardised licorice have been shown to help modulate testosterone levels when used in combination.
- In WHM, dandelion aids the body’s natural channels of elimination via its diuretic activities.
- Cinnamon has been used traditionally in WHM to help relieve heavy menstruation.
- Vitamin B6 provides relief from the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) such as breast tenderness, fluid retention and mood changes.
- Includes myo-inositol stereoisomer of inositol.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root 2.5g
- equiv. to glycyrrhizinic acid 28.5mg
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root 2g
- Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark 1g
- Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf 750mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 91.1mg
- equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 75mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6) 39.1mg
- equiv. to pyridoxine 25mg
Inositol (myo-inositol) 200mg
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.