Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® Night is a combination of ingredients that may help relieve nervous unrest and reduce symptoms of stress. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze Night
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze® Night is a combination of ingredients that may help relieve nervous unrest and reduce symptoms of stress.
Lactium®, a bioactive peptide, is beneficial during times of stress while magnesium reduces sleeplessness and supports healthy sleep patterns. The ingredients calcium, choline and inositol help support healthy nervous system activity.
- Contains magnesium in the form of UltraMag®, a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable Albion TRAACS™ including magnesium lysinate glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Clinical trials show Lactium® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Magnesium reduces sleeplessness and hyper-excitability associated with insufficient magnesium intake.
- *Magnesium supports healthy sleep patterns which may be disrupted by inadequate magnesium.
- Choline assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Inositol supports nerve conduction.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Adults: Mix one 8g dose (1 heaped scoop) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For best results, consume your last daily dose before bed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk.
- Contains lactose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 8g dose contains:
- Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®) 244mg
- Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate) 140mg
- Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous 1.3mg
Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:
- Prunus cerasus (sour cherry) fruit flesh 600mg
- Inositol (myo-inositol) 1g
- Choline bitartrate 632mg
- Glycine 250mg
- d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate 68.2mg
- equiv. vitamin E 82.5IU
- Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium® 75mg