Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Turmeric / Curcumin
Theracurmin BioActive 300mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Theracurmin BioActive 300mg
Theracurmin BioActive 300mg is a highly bioavailable form of curcumin. One capsule provides the bioequivalence of 810mg of common, unformulated curcumin. Curcumin has demonstrated antioxidant properties.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Highly bioavailable curcumin.
- May help down-regulate inflammatory mediators.
- Helps reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Antioxidant support.
- Helps reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Helps maintain healthy digestive function and emulsify fats in the digestive tract.
- Supports normal gallbladder contraction.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support liver function by up-regulating phase 2 detoxification enzymes.
- In vitro evidence suggests curcumin may support the repair of DNA damaged by oxidative stress.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each Capsule Contains: