BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte
BioCeuticals AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation.
BioCeuticals AdvaCal® Forte is a complete calcium supplement designed to help support bone strength, growth and mineralisation. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
BioCeuticals AdvaCal® Forte provides vitamin D to aid in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin K and magnesium to support healthy cardiovascular system function. Magnesium also aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle function and relieves muscle cramps when dietary intake is inadequate.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Adults only.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
|(as hydroxyapatite*)||167 mg|
|(as citrate tetrahydrate)||167 mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334 mg|
|(vitamin D3)||8.33 micrograms|
|(vitamin K2)||30 micrograms|
|(as oxide heavy)||58 mg|
|(as amino acid chelate)||3.2 mg|
|(as amino acid chelate)||1 mg|
|(as copper gluconate)||200 micrograms|
|(as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.3 mg|
|(as borax)||1 mg|